|“||Are we having fun today?||”|
– Enrique to the troublemakers.
Enrique, also known as Henrique and Dostoeivski in the comics, is a character from the Cybersix series, and is voiced by Terry Klassen. He first appears in episode seven of the animated series, monthly issue 3 and French Volume 2 of the comic series.
And in the comics, Enrique is a police lieutenant who falls in love with Cybersix after assaulting her and subsequently getting thrown over to be caught by wires overhead. He later helps her through the sickness brought upon by an altered sustenance, along with Maura Click.
Dostoeivski is a police officer and lieutenant who meets Cybersix and Maura Click one night and assaults them, hitting Maura to the ground and cornering Cybersix. She easily overpowers him and flings him into the air where he's caught in a tangle of wires and where he falls in love with her. Dostoeivski encounters Cybersix again after she had unknowingly digested altered sustenance that makes her hallucinate and suicidal. He captures Jose so Cybersix can drink his unaltered sustenance and save her.
Later in the series, it's revealed that Dostoeivski's father may have died and the death of a colleague reminds him of it, making him cry and hug another police officer who was consoling him. He later comes across a crime scene where a woman was injured but Julian's friend, not realizing Dostoeivski was not the culprit, attacks him. He calms the child down and soon meets Julian.
Dostoeivski remains friends with Cybersix at the end of the series, and is there for her when she believes Lucas, her son and the last sustenance are lost forever.
Enrique is considered one of Meridiana's best detectives and recruited by Jose to capture Cybersix. The six detectives are brainwashed with a helmet into thinking she is a criminal. After she is caught, Enrique remains in a brainwashed and passive state until Julian pulls his helmet off, to which he then fights the Police Chief who is actually a Techno and narrowly escapes the electrocuted water. That night, he has a meal with Julian where they are seen getting along.
- "You get the feeling that guy's missing something?" (To Julian about the troublemakers)
- "So you staying out of trouble?"
- "Detective Enrique. Right away Chief. Gotta run Julian. See you later."
- "I must go back." (At his watching telling him to recharge the brainwashing helmet)
- "Huh? Julian! What are you doing here?" (After the helmet is taken off)
- Is voiced by Terry Klassen, who also voices Von Reichter.
- Unlike his comic counterpart, Enrique in the animated series does not love Cybersix.
- He is also not friends with Julian in the comics, only meeting each other in volume 10.