This is a List of Characters for the Cybersix series.
- Adrian Seidelman, High School literature teacher and alternate persona of Cybersix.
- Angel 1
- Anton Romance
- Chrysalide 1
- Cybersix, nighttime vigilante, she is the superhero persona.
- Cybersix Clone, a perfect replica of Cybersix, created by Von Reichter to destroy the original.
- Cyber 29, Cybersix's brother who is currently a panther. He aids her in her battles against Von Reichter.
- Data 7, a panther who is Cybersix's brother, formerly Cyber-29.
- Elaine, created by Dr. Von Reichter to destroy Cybersix, she transforms into a werewolf.
- Enrique, a local police officer.
- Helmut, a young clone of Krumens, works alongside José.
- Ikiko, the younger sister to Yashimoto and Julian's new friend.
- José, the young successor to Von Reichter.
- Julian, a young street-wise orphan, he befriends Cybersix.
- Krumens, works alongside Von Reichter.
- Lori Anderson, High School student.
- Lucas Amato, High School Biology and Chemistry teacher, local journalist, and best friends with Adrian Seidelman and Cybersix's love intestest.
- Lydia Scheile, also known as Duma.
- Maura Click, a drug addict who befriends Cybersix.
- Miao Yashimoto, an aspiring young artist and amatuer private detective.
- Orlando, a petty criminal who used to work for the Mobster and who also forced Julian to steal.
- Rebecca Limon, local journalist and former lover of Lucas Amato.
- Terra, created by Von Reichter and transformed into a monster by José.
- Toby Nadal
- Tony Gago
- Tristan 0
- Von Reichter, Nazi scientist and the "father" of all his creations, he intends to take over the world through them.